Monday 10 June 2013

Trip, Fun, Enjoyment!

My well-deserved break has ended with an oversea trip to Phuket and a dive trip to P. Tioman. Tired but fun.

The 4D3N at Phuket trip was simple awesome thou we didnt do as much stuff as we intended to do. It suppose to be an chillax trip anyway. Shortly after we checked into Sea Peal Villa Resort, we head down to patong city for a meal. Had Macca's for lunch and we tried PORK burger for the first time. Took a walk around and head back to the hotel for a night tour to Phuket FantaSea. - A huge theme park with plenty of magical things to see. The live performance was awesome, but i think it can be better if they rearrange the story line a little. A visit to PhiPhi island was planned on Day 2. I snorkel there for the first time and I didnt really like it :(. It was a short visit there and I really love the place. I have had a crazy idea after researching on Thailand a little and i really wants to do a Thailand "road" trip - Singapore to phuket to krabi to BKK. The next 2 days in Phuket was just eat shop eat shop. 

P. Tioman dive trip was great too thou i have been there for the 3rd time. I swear I'm going to dive at other dive site for my next dive trip. 


xx Hazeline

No comments:

Post a Comment