Thursday 9 May 2013

Planning a trip

I'm (finally) going on a 4D3N holiday trip to Phuket! Phuket is Thailand's largest island. It is said to be well-known for their beaches and water sport. I hope Patong beach will be as awesome as Surfer's - the perfect sea, wave, sand and sun. Phuket is well known for its humid hot weather so I'm gonna travel light in this trip. Unfortunately, late May is classified as "monsoon" period so i do really wish to have a good vis during my snorkeling trip there.

I will be staying in Sea Peal Villa Resort Deluxe Suite which has a living room with a comfy sofa, en-suite bedroom and a double sized Jacuzzi on the wooden deck terrace. This just sound like a perfect vacation home i wanna get in future.

Deluxe One Bedroom Suite
Picture taken from Sea Pearl Villa Phuket Resort web

I'm so excited and i did lots of research on Phuket like the activities, food, tourist attraction, etc. I have shortlist the activities and places to visit which include Phi Phi and Maya island, an AVT and elephant trekking tour, Phuket fantasea, Phuket weekends (night) market and City tour. Would definitely blog more about the trip there or / when i return.

Cant wait for this holiday retreat and bday get-a-way. In 2011 i celebrated my bday at the top a mountain (Mt cootha) in a sweater and short during winter with a cake and flat white. In 2012 I celebrated with the best group of friends i will ever have with a memorable birthday cake lighted with candle that won't goes off . and In 2013 I'm gonna celebrate it with lots of sea creature and ....


COUNTING DOWN







xx Hazeline

No comments:

Post a Comment