Tuesday 14 May 2013

Team lunch & farewell

An impromptu company event sent out by the department secretary on Monday morning. What a way to kick start the routine boring week of a "working adult". Good food always bring people together! Thank god i was "properly" dressed on Monday (i usually dress casually even it was against the company rules, the good things about being alone in the lab far away from HQ ). It was really a good lunch-together session with my team which i hardly see them at work. They are really funny and friendly bunch of people and is a pleasure working with them for the past 10 months.  

My colleague and I who sits in the same location cabbed down to HQ before heading off to Fika @ Millennia walk for team lunch. There are too many appealing choices on the menus and i didnt knew what to eat / order (typical me). I had grilled salmon in the end, one of the colleague ordered lobster pasta which looks really pretty and yummy. Thou it was pretty costly ($24 - $43) but it was really noms. During this lunch session, I finally asked one of them if she stayed in the same block as me. and yes, we are neighbour but unfortunately she was leaving for good :(. 

AND.... here is a collage done by our very pretty secretary


xx Hazeline

No comments:

Post a Comment