Wednesday 8 May 2013

Too bored, Start blogging

Hi there! I shall start blogging about random stuff that will be / is happening and/or happened since I am (slightly) bored at work. Well, since this is my first post, I shall start with an introduction. My name is Hazeline and I am currently working as a Food Technologist at Olam International Ltd. This is a contract job and the team will decide if I get to stay or leave after 1 year (I am already in my ~9th month of contract term, 3 month to go). I love eating yummy food (who don't?) but i cant eat much thou and exploring food recipe (maybe that why i chose to stay in the food industry even thou i think there aren't much prospect). I like snapping picture and would like to explore around Singapore ( 2013 resolution but always too lazy to travel around) like a tourist. So, this will be my 1st entry and will keep blogging until i get tired again.

xx Hazeline

No comments:

Post a Comment